Conductor – The Rainbow Centre
CONDUCTOR required from September 2017 – The Rainbow Centre for CE, Fareham
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated qualified Conductor to join our team of conductors at The Rainbow Centre for Conductive Education.
The successful applicant will be working within the children’s service, with ages 0-18.
A BA Honours or Diploma in Conductive Education; good verbal/written English is essential.
Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience, but candidates with less experience could be considered.
We can offer:
- Supportive and professional staff.
- Well motivated and enthusiastic participants.
- Opportunity to join a supportive team of conductors with differing levels of expertise and experience which will support you in your personal and professional development.
- A purpose built, state of the art building.
- Wide range of resources, educational tools and equipment.
Salary is dependent on experience.
This is a 3 year fixed term contract with the possibility of extending.
For application form and job description, please contact Jo Candy on 01329 289500 or email@example.com
Applications to be received by 28 April 2017, interviews will take place the week beginning 8 May 2017.