Shops in need of your donationsShare this
Here at Rainbow our charity shops can turn your unwanted clothes and other items into cash to help the young and old in our center at Fareham.
How to donate
- Drop items off at any one of our shops based in West End ( Southampton), Fareham and Milton ( Portsmouth ).
Please contact your nearest charity shop if you have a large donation or are a company that would like to donate end-of-line, samples or surplus stock.
We are always looking for:
- Ladies, men’s and children’s clothing
- Accessories including: footwear, handbags, jewellery and belts Homeware sets; cooking and dining Soft furnishings including curtains, cushion covers and linen Books and multimedia items like DVDs, CDs and vinyl Gift items New boxed electrical items, audio visual, cameras and computing products
- We also welcome any old clothes or textiles that are no longer useable, as we can still raise money from them by selling to textile merchants.
- Some shops can accept small second-hand furniture and electrical equipment.