What does the Rainbow Centre provide children and their families?
- A happy and secure environment where children enjoy learning.
- A complex programme promoting the development of social-emotional, communication, cognitive and physical skills.
- Help families to understand their child’s particular needs.
- Advice for parents on how to create continuous learning opportunities throughout the day.
- Rehabilitation and support following orthopaedic surgical interventions.
- Guidance to identify the most suitable school and support for the EHCP process.
- Working in partnership with educational and medical professionals.